Meetvaidya. ("Meetvaidya", "Company", "We", "Our" or "Us") is the owner of
www.meetvaidya.com. The terms 'You' or 'Your' refer to You as the user (whether You
are a Registered User, Unregistered user or an HCP) of the Website or of the services
offered by the Website ("Service").
the collection, use, storage, processing, disclosure and transfer of Your Information
(defined below) when You use the Website and/or the Services.
by providing us Your Personal Information or by making use of the features provided by
the Website, You hereby consent to the collection, storage, processing, disclosure and
- You acknowledge that You are providing Your Personal Information out of Your free
- You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be
collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided
such withdrawal of consent is intimated to us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. If
You do not provide us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent at any
point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said
Personal Information was sought and we may restrict You from using the Website.
Website will provide a message which will intimate You of the amendments to the Privacy
Policy. You will be required to provide Your consent to the amendments before You
proceed. If You do not agree to the amendments, please do not use the Website any
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
- The kinds of information that We collect about You include Personal Information and
Non-Personal Information. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are
collectively referred to as "Information".
- Personal Information is data collected that can be used to uniquely identify or contact
- Birth Date,
- Email address,
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other
payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history
- Login ID and password,
- We may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through
the Website when You visit and /or use the Website. Such information may be stored in
server logs. Such Non-Personal Information would not assist us to identify You
personally. Such Non-Personal Information may include
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used
and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files
accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details
collected in Our log files,
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
The methods by which We collect Your Information include but are not limited to the
- When You register on Our Website,
- When You create a profile on Our Website or as part of Services
- When You provide Your Information to us,
- When You use the features on Our Website and/or when You use Services,
- When You access Website or Services,
- HOW THE INFORMATION COLLECTED IS USED?
We collect Your Information for various purposes, including the following:
- In order to enable You to use the Website and utilize the Services. For instance, You
may provide Your health related information on the Website in order to consult privately
with an HCP, or You may provide Your financial information in order to process a
payment which You need to make on the Website.
- To respond to Your inquiries;
- To provide You with information about products and services available on the
- To personalize Your experience on the Website;
- To help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any
- For proper administering of the Website;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the
number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- To protect the integrity of the Website;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or
in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by
- To conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user
- To make disclosures as may be required under applicable law.
(above uses collectively referred to as "Purpose(s)")
- HOW INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED AND TRANSFERRED?
- We may exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of Your Information, across
borders and from Your country to any other countries across the world with Our affiliates /
agents / third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for the
case of sale, acquisition, merger or bankruptcy involving meetvaidya.
- You acknowledge that some countries where We may transfer Your Information may
not have data protection laws which are as stringent as the laws of Your own country.
- You acknowledge that it is adequate that when Meetvaidya transfers Your
Information to any other entity within or outside Your country of residence, Meetvaidya will
place contractual obligations on the transferee which will oblige the transferee to adhere
- By clicking on "Plan my travel" you authorize Meetvaidya to share your details including name, contact details and your treatment destination with our travel partner Indian Holiday Options.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- The security of Your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted
reasonable security practices and procedure to ensure that the Personal Information
(protected health information) collected is secure. You agree that such measures are
secured and adequate. We restrict access to Your Personal Information to Our and Our
affiliates' employees, agents, third party service providers, partners, and agencies who
need to know such Personal Information in relation to the Purposes as specified above in
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure
any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You
acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any
absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We nor any of
the HCP on Meetvaidya will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security
or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to Your Personal
We may store temporary or permanent 'cookies' on Your computer. A cookie is a small
piece of data that is sent to Your browser from a web server and stored on Your computer's
hard drive. A cookie cannot read data off Your hard disk or read cookie files created by
other sites. Once You close Your browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by
setting a cookie on Your browser, You would not have to log in a password more than
once, thereby saving time while on the Websites. You can choose whether to accept
cookies by changing the settings of Your browser. You can reset Your browser to refuse all
cookies or allow Your browser to show You when a cookie is being sent. If You reject the
cookies on the websites, You may still be able to use the Websites, but it shall be limited to
certain minimal functionality. The only drawback to this is that You may be limited only to
some areas of the Websites or limited to certain functions of the Websites. Some of Our
better personalize the content, banners, and promotions that You see on the Websites.
The Websites may contain links to other third party sites. The third party sites are not under
the control of Meetvaidya. Please note that Meetvaidya is not responsible for the privacy
practices of such third party sites. Meetvaidya encourages You to be aware when You
leave the Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party site that
collects personal information. If You decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to
the Websites, You do this entirely at Your own risk. Any links to any partner of the Websites is the responsibility of the linking party, and Meetvaidya shall not be responsible for
notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Websites.
- CORRECTING INACCURACIES OR UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If Your Personal Information changes, or if You need to update or correct Your Personal
Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of Your Personal
Information, for any reason, You may send updates and corrections to us
at email@example.com and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the
changes within a reasonable period of time. If Your Personal Information is stored as part
of Your profile on the Website, You can update Your profile on the profile pages of the
You are not allowed to use the Website or the Services of the Website if any of the terms of
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
Meetvaidya reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete